Code of Ethics
In order to establish a respectful business culture and to ensure fair and honest business activities among members, Atomy Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., hereafter stated as the “Company”, sets forth the Code of Ethics, and hereby requests all members to follow through accordingly.
All Members are subject to compliance of the Code of Ethics. This is an inevitable process to prevent any unwanted disadvantages, and to encourage long-term growth of business based on mutual trust and respect between members. Hence, there will be strict enforcement of various penalties in violation of the following Code of Ethics, depending on severity of breach.
1. False/Illegal/Duplicate Registration1.1) This offence includes registering a person without his/her consent, registering false information, or duplicate registration of one person and/or spouses being registered together which is against the company’s membership registration rules. A person and/or spouse are only eligible for one Atomy membership ID. Memberships will be terminated immediately upon confirmation of this breach.
2. False/Exaggerated Advertisement2.1) The company forbids members to mislead other people by providing false or exaggerated information about the company. Members shall not mislead anyone with false information regarding the company’s products, marketing plans, product quality, price, etc.
3. Personal Websites and Promotional Material Regulation3.1) The company forbids members to sell Atomy products through personal websites (bidding sites, blog, homepage, café, etc.) and/or internet shopping malls and other portal sites. It is also illegal to use the company logo and/or name on personal websites or business tools/materials without the company’s consent.
4. Voluntary Product Regulation4.1) Members are prohibited from forcing their down-lines or consumers to purchase products. There should not be any sort of monetary/materialistic dealings for the purpose of membership registration or withdrawal, and unreasonable purchasing or unwanted selling of products for reasons other than pure consumption (i.e. Mastership achievement). The practice of “product hoarding” is disallowed.
5. Product Packaging Violation5.1) Changing of Atomy’s original product packaging and labels is prohibited.
5.2) Members are not allowed to remove, add or change any contents in the set/ package.
6. Inducing Sponsor Line Changes6.1) The company strictly prohibits recruiting between lines, abnormal changes of sponsors and/or affiliated centers, and any other personal connection based dealings which destroy mutual trust between members.
7. Monetary and Product Exchange7.1) The company strictly prohibits monetary or product dealings between members which involve the illicit use of credit cards or financial dealings. These dealings include joining fees, education/training fees, selling of starter kits/business tools, etc. Members shall not enter into transactions that are unauthorized by the company.
8. Maintenance of Members’ Dignity8.1) Unethical behaviour of Atomy members, such as personal issues between members, violence, reckless slandering and defaming of other members that damage their character are forbidden by the company.
9. No Abuse of Power Against Member9.1) Members are not allowed to abuse their power against other members or partners with their position level in the Atomy business. Forcing members to make any form of contribution or to do things that the members may feel uncomfortable about is strictly prohibited.
10. No Abusive or Inappropriate Language10.1) Members are not allowed to use abusive or inappropriate language against other members or customers.
11. Information Sharing to Prospective Members11.1) Members should not email or send mail to any persons should they opt not to receive information about company or products.
12. Responsibilities of a Sponsor12.1) A sponsor should maintain contact, provide training, give guidance, and encouragement to all down-line members. It is the responsibility of a sponsor to ensure that the business activities conducted by down-lines are in accordance with Atomy’s rules and regulations, local laws, ordinances, and regulations. If any disputes arise between customer and down-lines, a sponsor should help by intervening and resolving promptly and amicably.
13. Responsibility of a Mastership Achiever13.1) Members who have achieved mastership are required to participate in company activities such as the One Day Seminar and Success Academy which are organized by the company periodically.
14. Participating in Other MLM Business14.1) Members who have achieved certain level of mastership are forbidden to participate in other MLM businesses. Members are also banned from recommending other MLM companies, advertising or selling other MLM products to existing Atomy members or customers. Membership will be terminated if such activities are ascertained.
15. Protection of Personal Information15.1) Members must thoroughly protect the personal information of other members and consumers and/or keep confidential other member’s and consumers’ information collected through Atomy business, and may not use, copy, store, or disclose their information without the individual’s prior consent.
16. Obeying Laws and Regulations16.1) Atomy members must fully understand and adhere to the relevant laws concerning their business, as well as the company’s regulations. Rules and regulations will be in accordance within the jurisdiction provided by the respective company. The above mentioned Code of Ethics must be obeyed in order to protect the members’ business and for long-term growth of all parties involved. The company has the right to impose penalties on any member in violation of these regulations, such as suspension or termination of membership, depending on severity of violation. In addition, all connection with the company will cease upon termination of membership, and terminated member is not allowed to continue practice of business as member of the company.