Skip to content
Member Agreement ATOMYBENEFITS
- This agreement (“Agreement”) defines the terms and conditions of membership between you (“Member”) and AtomyBenefits (“Company”).
- Member further agrees and understands that:
- Company is a separate entity from Atomy Canada (“Atomy”).
- Company promotes Atomy products but is not affiliated in any way with Atomy. This website is also separate from Atomy’s website.
- It is not possible to buy Atomy products on the Site.
- Member is not a joint venture with, or franchisee, partner, agent or employee of the Company. Member has no power or authority to incur any debt, obligation or liability on behalf of the Company.
- Member shall:
- Promote and sell Company products to ultimate consumers and not to sell or display those products in retail sales or service establishments.
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity, honesty and responsibility in dealing with the Company, consumers and other members.
- Present Company products in a truthful and sincere manner.
- Protect the Company trademarks and trade name and obtain the Company’s written permission prior to use in any advertising (including but not limited to, the internet, literatures other than Company-published, logos, pictures, and other marketing promotional devices.
Status of Member
- Member, as a self-employed independent contractor, will be operating his/her own business, making individual decisions, buying and selling products available through Company in his/her own account. The Company shall bear no legal responsibility for the actions taken by Members. Furthermore, both parties acknowledge that the Member is not an employee of the Company and will not be treated as an employee with respect to this Agreement.
- Member will be responsible for payment of any self-employment and other income taxes. It will be Member’s sole responsibility to account for such income on his/her individual income tax returns.
- The Company may change suggested retail prices, discounts, commissions, transportation charges, contest rules and active status requirements at any time. The company will give members at least fifteen (15) days’ prior notice of:
- Any changes to contest rules and active status requirements.
- Changes to suggested retail prices and shipping charges.
- Changes in standard discount and commission schedules.
- Written notice may be given by posting notice on the Company’s Website.
- The Company or Member may terminate the Agreement at any time and for any reason by giving thirty (30) days written notice to the other party, or without prior notice and with immediate effect as a result of breach of any of the provisions herein.
- In determining what actions to take in the event of breach of the Agreement, the Company may consider without limitation the nature and severity of the breach. If you do not agree with action taken by the company, you may submit your dispute to appeal the decision with supporting evidence.
Member Code of Ethics
- Member agrees to comply with the following Code of Ethics:
- False/ Illegal/ Duplicate Registration: Registering a person without his/her consent, registering false information, or duplicate registration of one person and/or spouses being registered together, is against the Company’s membership registration rules. Memberships will be terminated immediately upon confirmation.
- False/ Exaggerated Advertisement: It is forbidden to mislead other people by providing false or exaggerated information about the Company.
- Voluntary Product Purchase: Members are prohibited from forcing their down-lines or consumers to purchase products, any dealings for the purpose of membership registration or withdrawal, and unreasonable purchasing or unwanted selling of products for reasons other than pure consumption (i.e. Mastership achievement).
- Inducing Line Changes: The Company strictly prohibits recruiting between lines, abnormal change of Sponsors and/or affiliated Centers, and any other personal connection based dealings which destroy mutual trust between members.
- Monetary and Product Exchange: The Company strictly prohibits monetary or product dealings between members which cause illicit use of credit cards or financial dealings. Members shall not enter into transactions that are unauthorized.
- Luring Other Businesses: It is strictly forbidden to recommend other MLM businesses, advertise or sell the products to existing Company members. If the member is a Sales Master or higher status then, the membership will immediately be terminated upon confirmation of such actions.
- Protection of Personal Information: Members must thoroughly protect the personal information of consumers and/or keep confidential their information collected through Company business, and may not use, copy, store, or disclose it without the individual’s consent.
- Obeying Laws and Regulations: Company members must fully understand and follow the relevant laws concerning their business, as well as the Company regulations.